CCNA Security :
CCNA Security bir temel seviyede network güvenlik eğitim. Bu eğitim için CCNA R&S seviyede bilgi sahibi olmak gerekir.
Lab yaparkan bu gerçek cıhazlar kullanıyoruz.
- Routers: 1841, 2611xm, 2801, 2811, 3640, 3825 series
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3550, 3560, 3750 series
- ASA Firewalls: 55xx.
1. Understand common security threats like Email-based and web-based attacks including mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan horse attacks.
2. Implement security on Cisco routers secure router access using strong encrypted passwords, IOS login, enhancements, IPV6 security. Understand topics like multiple privilege levels, Role-based CLI and securing of control, data and management plane.
3. Implement (AAA) on router and switches and ASA. Further describe TACACS+ and RADIUS.
4. Describe standard, extended, and named IP IOS ACLs to filter packets and implement IP ACLS to mitigate the threats using Filter IP traffic, SNMP, DDoS attacks, IP ACLs to prevent IP spoofing, VACLs, etc.
5. Implement Secure Network Management using SSH, syslog, SNMP, NTP, SCP, CLI, CCP, and SSL.
6. Describe Layer 2 security using Cisco switches with the help of STP attacks, ARP spoofing, MAC spoofing, CAM overflows. Understand VLAN Security (Voice VLAN, PVLAN, VLAN hopping, and Native VLAN)
7. Understand Cisco Firewall Technologies like Proxy firewalls, Packet and stateful packet firewall. Describe types of NAT used in firewall technologies like Static, Dynamic, and PAT. Configure ASA using NAT, ACL, Default MPF, Cisco ASA sec Level.
8. Understand IPS technologies like Attack responses, Monitoring options, syslog, SDEE, Signature engines, Signatures, Network-based and Host-based.
9. Describe cryptography types (Symmetric, Asymetric, HMAC, Message digest, and PKI) and VPN Technologies (IPsec, SSL, IKE, ESP, AH, Tunnel mode, and Transport mode).
10. Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication implementation of SSL VPN using ASA device manager – Clientless and AnyConnect).
KURS SÜRE: 40 SAAT.
UCRET IÇIN: BIZI ARAYIN. TEL: 0312 229 4121. CEP: 0507 755 3997.